Main Place Optimist Club of Erin's 2017 Summer Camps
Registration Form and Camper Health Information
Our 9 camp sessions this summer run weekly from July 4 - September 1 at Centre 2000, 14 Boland Drive, Erin. All youth 6-14 years of age are welcome to join us. Activities start at 9 am + end at 4 pm. Doors open at 8 am for early drop-off and stay open until 6 pm for late pick-up.
• Please check the preferred activity for each week your camper is attending. For example, in Week 3 (July 17-21), choose one of Floor Hockey, Baseball or Arts+Crafts/Drama. Note: Campers are not locked into this choice, but by indicating his/her preference on this form helps us plan ahead. The cost for a full week (Monday to Friday) is $75, except July 4-7 and Aug. 8 - 11 which are 4-day weeks for $60 each.
• When you have finishing filling out our online Registration Form + Camper Health Information, click
on the SUBMIT button. The first day of camp, bring the 2 Release Forms (if you haven't already emailed them) plus your cheque or cash payment. OR, you can email the Registration Fee directly from your bank account by E-Transfer to MainPlaceOptimistsc.com Click here for details.
• Our daily Drop-in rate is $20/day. You do not need to sign up for Drop-in days now, but please bring
the completed Registration Form, Camper Health Information, plus the 2 Release Forms and your cash/cheque the first Drop-in day your camper attends.
Each camp runs from 9 am to 4 pm daily. Doors open 8:00 am at Centre 2000 for early drop-off and stay open until 6:00 pmfor late pickup. Campers can choose to participate for the full week or on a daily
Questions? Click here
Main Place Optimists' Camp Director
• We require 2 weeks’ notice if you wish to cancel a camp registration. The total camp fee will be returned, less a 10% administration fee.
• With cancellation notice of less than 2 weeks, a $20 per week administration fee will be applied. However, weeks are transferable with no extra fee if there are spaces available at the preferred sessions.
• If your registration cheque is returned Not Sufficient Funds (NSF) from your bank, a $40 fee will be added to your subsequent camp payment (to cover our bank's NSF costs) plus a $25 administration fee. We accept 'cash only' following an NSF payment.
Please download the Permission Forms below, sign them and take them with you for the first day of camp along with your payment or pay online through E Transfer. There are 2 forms; one is a liability release form and the other one is a photo release form. Thank you.