Please download the Permission Forms below, sign them and take them with you for the first day of camp along with your payment or pay online through E Transfer. There are 2 forms; one is a liability release form and the other one is a photo release form. Thank you.
Main Place Optimist Club of Erin's 2017 Summer Camps
Registration Form and Camper Health Information
Our 9 camp sessions this summer run weekly from July 4 - September 1 at Centre 2000, 14 Boland Drive, Erin. All youth 6-14 years of age are welcome to join us. Activities start at 9 am + end at 4 pm. Doors open at 8 am for early drop-off and stay open until 6 pm for late pick-up.
• Please check the preferred activity for each week your camper is attending. For example, in Week 3 (July 17-21), choose one of Floor Hockey, Baseball or Arts+Crafts/Drama. Note: Campers are not locked into this choice, but by indicating his/her preference on this form helps us plan ahead. The cost for a full week (Monday to Friday) is $75, except July 4-7 and Aug. 8 - 11 which are 4-day weeks for $60 each.
• When you have finishing filling out our online Registration Form + Camper Health Information, click
on the SUBMIT button. The first day of camp, bring the 2 Release Forms (if you haven't already emailed them) plus your cheque or cash payment. OR, you can email the Registration Fee directly from your bank account by E-Transfer to MainPlaceOptimistsc.com Click here for details.
• Our daily Drop-in rate is $20/day. You do not need to sign up for Drop-in days now, but please bring
the completed Registration Form, Camper Health Information, plus the 2 Release Forms and your cash/cheque the first Drop-in day your camper attends.
Each camp runs from 9 am to 4 pm daily. Doors open 8:00 am at Centre 2000 for early drop-off and stay open until 6:00 pmfor late pickup. Campers can choose to participate for the full week or on a daily
Questions? Click here
Main Place Optimists' Camp Director
• We require 2 weeks’ notice if you wish to cancel a camp registration. The total camp fee will be returned, less a 10% administration fee.
• With cancellation notice of less than 2 weeks, a $20 per week administration fee will be applied. However, weeks are transferable with no extra fee if there are spaces available at the preferred sessions.
• If your registration cheque is returned Not Sufficient Funds (NSF) from your bank, a $40 fee will be added to your subsequent camp payment (to cover our bank's NSF costs) plus a $25 administration fee. We accept 'cash only' following an NSF payment.